Friday 7 March 2014

Posted by jinson on 18:36 No comments

This past week has been crazzzzzzzzy.

Like, some serious madness.

Between a quick trip up to LA, TSC book launch ( eek! ), working on an exciting blog collaboration, & getting an annoying-ass cold, I’m pooped.

I found myself returning e-mails at 3:00 am last Monday & realized it was time for a break.

& LA sounded like the perfect lil getaway.

Michael took me to the most charming hotel, Petite Ermitage which has a very European-like feel. And honestly, the upstairs Butterfly Bar menu was so avant-garde. Some of my favorite picks: Maine lobster/arugula salad, medium sized oysters, salmon with sliced avocado & mangos, and fresh pressed juices.Yum, right?

Although I was still bound to my computer, somehow being out of the house was calming & relaxing.

Anyway I look forward to tomorrow’s launch & sincerely hope you all love TSC book!!

x L

Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment