Friday 7 March 2014

Posted by jinson on 17:18 No comments
Cough, cough, coughity, cough.

They’re out there & they’re loose.

Like, it’s seriously outta control.

I did a chapter in my book called ‘Love Chub.’ Essentially the chapter is all about girls who gain weight when they fall madly in love because their BF/husband eat like crap.

So.

Today I’m talking about another real, serious epidemic I can’t stand: OLDER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ‘THINK’ THEY KNOW HOW TO EAT.

Like, YAWN.com.

It’s such a buzzkill because they’re totally ignorant/stubborn/closed minded & living in La-La-Land ( can I get a one-way ticket? Must be nice, ehh? ).

I mean, thick, sickie creamer in your coffee was so 1992. EVOLVING is so important!!! So, so important. Buttttt some family members, man, they’re just unwilling to learn about what’s going on in the clean food world.

So sorry…but GMO’s, non-organic, hormone/antibiotic, chemical pumped bullshit is totally not 2014.

So here’s my advice on an older family member who still eats Wonder Bread & thinks Oreo cereal is “part of a complete breakfast”:

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment