Monday 13 January 2014

Posted by jinson on 13:40 No comments
Dr. Zach LaBoube www.insideoutwellness.net 198x300 Update on HCG Diet Affiliate Program from InsideOut Wellness
Dr. Z’s HCG blog
As an HCG diet practitioner, I take great pride in the HCG weight loss success of my patients. I love hearing your HCG success stories so keep emailing, Facebooking and calling. I particularly enjoy it when patients have so much HCG diet success that they want to share their success with others. Many of you have expressed interest in an affiliate program or re-seller program so that you can educate other would-be dieters and make some extra money while you’re at it. In fact, I’m proud to say that we already have 10 affiliate re-sellers already. Half of the InsideOut Wellness HCG diet affiliates are here in the St. Louis area, and the other half range from Hawaii to Houston, to New Haven, Connecticut.
I haven’t had much time to devote to the affiliate HCG diet program, but I plan on doing a lot more. My web developers are currently working on a location map. I recently created a Power Point presentation defining HCG and explaining why HCG 2.0 is a smarter HCG diet protocol that can accommodate the average working adult.
On a side-note, I didn’t try to re-invent the wheel by writing HCG 2.0. The HCG diet has helped millions over the years achieve weight loss success, but let’s be honest… It needed updating and the results have been nothing short of fantastic. I no longer get calls from miserable and/or starving patients asking for advice on how to curb hunger. The elimination of the carbs remedied this by maintaining optimal ketosis levels throughout the diet. As a result, the ketone calories from stored fat both satiate, energize and facilitate maximum weight loss.
That’s all I have to say for now. If you have interest in the affiliate program as an employment opportunity and/or job opportunity, email me at DrZ@insideoutwellness.net. hcg houston tx
One more thing – I started my loading days over the weekend and I’m on day 2 of the low-calorie phase. I don’t have much weight to lose, but in the same breath I don’t look like I did when I was 25 either. More on my diet tomorrow. To be completely honest, I prefer the low-cal diet to the loading phase. Talk soon.  houston and new haven

Max Strength 600mg Diet Pills - Pure Raspberry Ketones 250mg PLUS 350mg Of African Mango Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Hoodia Gordonii, L-Carnitine And Green Tea Extract - More Effective Than Just 500mg Of Keytones Alone - A Powerful Premium Quality Natural Vegetarian Fat Burner As Recommended On The Dr Oz Show - Will Burn Your Fat, Cleanse Your System And Provide A Fresh Weight Loss Solution With No Side Effects -1200mg 30 Day Supply - GUARANTEED.

0 comments :

Post a Comment