Tuesday 4 February 2014

Posted by jinson on 19:19 No comments
The 23-year-old star of the upcoming film Endless Love opens up

What's a big, big turnoff?
It's not a turnoff, but it's upsetting to me when a woman has lost her confidence. I genuinely think that all women are beautiful in a different way. We live in such a critical world, and for women the bar has been set [high], but they should really just grab that bar and snap it. It doesn't mean anything.

Tell us about your earliest love experiences.
That first love is so strong. You don't have the worries of "this happened in my last relationship, so this is what's going to happen in this one." It's just pure love. It's a terrifying but amazing feeling.

What are you like to date?
I'm the worst. I don't know what to wear, I don't know where to go. I always take dates bowling or to mini golf, and I get so competitive that I'm like, "I've got to win!"

Which profession do you find attractive?
Doctor. There's something about a woman who has authority but looks after you. I always like someone who's caring.

How do you handle heartbreak?
In my sheets crying my eyes out! [Laughs] It's the worst feeling. It's like someone punched you in the gut.

Fast Talk
Best female body part? Eyes.
Twitter or Instagram? Neither.
Favorite music right now? I listen to a lot of Miles Davis.
How can you make a girl smile? Flowers.
Favorite dish to cook? Banana bread.
Guilty pleasure? Motorcycles.
Man crush? Steve McQueen.

1401-alex-pettyfer-art.jpg

0 comments :

Post a Comment