Wednesday 12 February 2014

Posted by jinson on 19:54 No comments

Something that reallllllllyyyyy bugs: hateful, mean comments on social media.

It seems like the more followers you have on Instagram, the more hateful comments.

The other day I signed on to Instagram to see a top blogger getting annihilated in the comment section.

I just don’t get it…if someone doesn’t have anything nice to say, then why say anything at all?

If I don’t like what’s someone’s promoting on social media, I’ll ignore it or unfollow that person.

It’s real simple.

Like, is it necessary to say “just die,” “you’re a fat pig,” &/or “eww you ugly B.”

Ultimately I would never go out of my way to write something hurtful. It’s a total waste of time & it’s combative…and just plain hateful.

At the end of the day, it’s like, uhhh, please find a hobby besides being mean to famous people on Instagram.

Point: negativity breeds negativity. Positive vibes always win in my book.

I mean…right?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Ok, rant over.

x L

Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment